Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My family's favorite christmas ornaments..

Hello everyone! I decided to do this post after reading my friend vee's blog about what's she's making Christmas, I thought I would share some our most treasured Christmas ornaments lets get started!  I would love to see your families favorite onaments! The gold round one means so much to my hubby..his grandmother made a bunch of those yrs ago.the plastic beat up santa came from.my moms christmas decoration..it was part of a mobile I have 3 others but I turned them all in2 ornaments.& The silver bells remind me of a a light up wall hanging that my.mom.used to have & since I love the song I hang these up to remind me. The spools of thread one is mind because of my love of sewing & quliting, the frogs are ones that I bought my hubby cuz he loves frogs.
The fishing ones are hubbies & the fact that we met &married @ bass pro shops in garland,tx...lol the hockey snowman we both LOVE hockey & the Dallas stars! The santa on the motorcycle is for BOTH our love for cyles (fun fact I'm really in2 motorcyles &cars!) The snowman I actually handpainted it we are going to paint more ceramic ones this yr!
The 2 angel ornaments I bought in.loving memory of my sister (the angel on your left) & the angel on your right is in loving memory cary's late mama.
The candy caine noel has always been a fun favorite,as well as the blue snowflake!.the charlie in the box was one that came in a set..I had been lookin ALL over our area cuz hubby really wanted it & hadn't been able to find it..I found it @ garden ridge! The doggie one is four oreo cookies first christmas with us back in 2007. I still neen to get 3 cats ones for our fur babies..
Well I think that's it,I hope you enjoyed reading it..I hope to get another entry up today or tomm..





No comments:

Post a Comment