Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 2012 beauty favs..

<p>Wow its hard to believe its the end of the month..Ive got some new products to share with you..I hope you enjoy!<br>
Eyes: urban decay naked1 pallete.<br>
I know this has been in my favs the last few months but I have really enjoyed this pallette! I can get several great quick looks even if I'm short on time..love the quality &amp; colors..just wished for more matte colors.<br>
Maybelline new york chocolate mousse eye trio. I found myself reaching for this one a lot when I didn't want to use my naked pallette..its so inexpensive &amp; I've always been a huge fan of this company's eyeshadows!&#160; Very pigmented but not over doing it!<br>
Jordana best lash mascera. <br>
Omg this $2.99 product ROCKS!! It does the same thing as my maybelline xxl pro but its ALOT cheaper..I love this mascera so much that I recently bought a backup of it..lol<br>
Essence I love stage eyeshadow base<br>
This products SURPRISED me in a big way..does an awesome job of giving my eyelook that pop I get from nyx jumbo pencil in milk.<br>
Essence 100% splashproof eyeliner pen. This the revlon colorstay dupe I've been looking for! It does a great job of lining my eyes &amp; I love the felt tip.<br>
Loreal paris glam bronze highlighter pencil. I found this thing @ the dollar tree store..makes a great highlight on your eyes. Stays on all day..I've even used it as a es base!<br>
Face: not too many products..as I am in the market for new face powders & foundations..
Revlon. Colorstay whipped foundation.. this will always be a favorite..love the coverage
La colors pressed powder..I love this powder its light coverage ..
Essence 16hr stay on all day long lasting concealer.  This product surprise me.
It does stay on day ..sometimes I wore this with my la colors pressed.powder..its an awesome combo!
Loreal paris youth code spf day cream. This was givin to me by my sister in law after it broke her out. It did NOT break me out..it dries fast on your skin,smells really good,I'm going to purchase the cleanser soon..
Cvs pharmacy refreshing toner..
This stuff does everything it says on the bottle its supposed to do..totally repurchasing it!
Nails
Sally hansen complete manicure shiny penny. This line is being discontinued but i found a bunch @ the dollar tree..I've been wanting to try this line..so awesome, dries fast no chipping ..
Wnw fergie glitter np glamorous I paired this with shiny penny & I got so many complments..new fav. Combo!
China glaze fairy dust
Omg this is my new fav. Glitter np! It turns ANY np into a very pretty np! Love love this np!
Ok.I think that's it for now..I might do a crafty favs today or tomm. Have a fun & safe happy halloween! -Maria


1 comment:

  1. Nice favs..I really need to try that whipped foundation. Maybe after the holidays :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete